Saturday, February 28, 2015

Northern Falé II

To say the least, 
my kids are very excited 
to build our new home.

After living in our "student villa"
for over 12 years,
we're all feeling ready 
to make the
house of our dreams
a reality.

My kids have house-dreams too.

I've asked them to
design their dreams for our home
a popular kids building game.

First up is Rémi, 12yrs. old:

Rémi's redesign of the front of our home.

In-house Architect's critical analysis:
The front entry and generous porch space 
is obviously important to Rémi.
Réminds me somewhat of Frank Llyod Wright's 
style of Architecture.



Rémi's redesign of our kitchen.

In-house Architect's critical analysis:

Clearly lots of space for guests
and 
lots of space for eating.
A very social space as Rémi included books.
Nice view out to the landscape beyond.


Rémi's redesign of our kitchen table in a new diningroom.
In-house Architect's critical analysis:

I just see table.
Here's someone who likes to eat.
Clearly a Hobbit!

More to come!
Stay tuned!

Northern Falé journey: I, III, IV, V, VI 

No comments:

Post a Comment